Header/Navigation Bar

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Baby Blue Floral Overalls | Earth Day


Hello everyone! I hope you all had a lovely Easter and for those of you who didn't know....today was actually Earth Day! Personally, I found out on the google homepage :)

I decided to wear this really cute pair of baby blue overalls that I bought from a Reformation sample sale. Reformation is a boutique that carries clothes made from recycled materials. So, basically I'm wearing chic trash :D

I also am in love with the lace crop top from forever 21! It was a steal for only $9 and it's a great staple piece. I hope you all enjoyed this post and I will talk to you guys very soon <3

I can't get over how affordable the lace crop top was!

The floral detailing is truly beautiful

I love how this outfit is comfortable but chic!


No comments:

Post a Comment