Header/Navigation Bar

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Brandy Melville Yin-Yang Florals

Hope you have all been well. I just came home from the Clipper's vs. Rockets game. The game was phenomenal! I sat in section 115 which is the section behind the basket. The tickets tend to be cheaper there because it is harder to get an equal perspective of the whole game, but who cares….I'm closer to the sweat of the players than the people who paid $400 for their tickets.

The game was perfect. The food was okay. The people were nice and the funnest part was booing Dwight Howard whenever he got the ball. Anyways, on to my outfit. I decided to go pretty casual since I didn't want to pay for any over-priced Clipper's gear that I was going to wear a couple times in my life. Enjoy and don't forget to comment and follow :) I will be sure to return the favor. Now I will be sleeping to the sound of rain hitting my window pane. Good night everyone. ❤❤❤



Brandy is my life right now. Kind of killing my wallet though :(

 I kind of like the tucked in version….(what do you guys think?)


 Perfect night to wear a beanie. I had ears on mine but the cameraman cut it out haha.


No editing on the pic. So proud :')


      This jacket from Korea kept me warm ❤

My absolute fave for any outfit :)

11 comments:

  1. great styling and that t-shirt is so cool
    have a great day
    http://livelifeamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are your boots from forever 21? I have the exact pair and i too love to wear them with all my outfits.

    The shirt...LOVE

    www.itsmylittlethings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha nope. Their from Just Fab ❤ And I know I'm in love with them! I want to get them in a camel color too :)

      Delete
  3. Those look lovely on you! I love Brandy, but the price is outrageous for what it is. Those pants!!! ^ ^ I'm Cindy & it's nice to meet you. I found you through Wengie!

    OhCindyRella ~ Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Cindy! Thanks ❤ I know I love Brandy, if you live in the la area they have warehouse sales! I'm going to go to the one this weekend :) Almost everything is $5! And I love Wengie haha

      Delete
  4. OMG I'm dying to get that american apparel pants!!


    Alison
    ❣Alisonous✿

    ReplyDelete